Let’s face it, nations are relatively young in the grand scheme of things.
Ancient civilizations began cultivating the land, forming the first settlements and blazing a trail in community economic development. Through perseverance, self-reliance and a connection to their community, cities have survived thousands of years of development.
To build a sustainable and prosperous future for the next generation, cities must reclaim their economic strength and plan for prosperity through strategic Community Economic Development (CED).
Whether you are new to economic development or a seasoned professional, Build Strong Cities challenges you to deliver at your highest level. You can subscribe to read our “Top 10 Things to Know about Economic Development” to start.
We work with community economic development leaders who want greater impact.
Our consulting programs are designed to turn your planning into programs that fuel prosperity for community development.
Our approach to consulting builds upon your local strengths so you can create something genuine and sustainable for your community.
To plan specific and effective local economic development programs BSC consults with:
- Neighbourhood associations
- Business improvement areas
- Municipal, regional, provincial and national governments.
- Private developers
- Urban-planning consultancies
- Community Planning Organizations and Corporations
Our celebrated and divergent approach includes these services:
- Creating community profiles and asset inventory
- Target market identification and profiles
- Local and regional economic development strategies
- Neighbourhood revitalisation and redevelopment strategies including operation and business plans.
We’re passionate about working with people who care about the future of communities, cities, and countries. Our consultation process helps you plan and promote long-term sustainable growth so you can inspire your community and leave a legacy.
If you are ready to deliver at your highest level and increase your economic development impact, we’re here to support you.